search the site

Saturday, September 15, 2012

PSN Open To Custom Firmware Users - Let The Games Begin


I have been toying with the idea of front paging this for a day of two. Ever since I thought I should get a little more active on Twitter. While online I noticed a few Tweets by @dantezteam claiming access to PSN on pretty much any custom firmware. At first I was skeptical until I asked some MODS here to validate his claims and Shaitan pulled through. Well my skepticism was met with truth, PSN is back for custom firmware users!!





From my PM:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaitan
It works, can't get playstation plus free games like they say but I played COD:BO online multiplayer for a bit, the files are here: And you need to make sure NP environment is set to np, goin to bed now, I'm basically sleep walking/typing

And then a sniper emerged:

Quote Originally Posted by Quakes69
Did any one NOT notice that F*ckPSN has been updated with new PASSWORD phrase and is now working for CFW users?



Read More @ PS3News

OpenPS3FTP can be found under Network column not Games - Note: first time I used this program. I wondered where the hell it was. LMFAO
OpenPS3FTP Username: root
OpenPS3FTP Password: anything - what ever you want

Make sure to backup your CERT27 and also to REBOOT the PS3 after install.

Confirmed WORKING!

IP address .... 192.168.1.*** - A IP NOT USED BY OTHER PC's and SUCH in your home/business
Subnet Mask ... 255.255.255.0
Default gateway... 192.168.1.1 - YOUR DEFAULT ROUTER IP
DNS Server1.... 192.168.1.*** - YOUR PC IP
DNS Server2.... 192.168.1.1 or 8.8.8.8

 R2 - CO-OP 

I know I'm been a little messy right now. But I have been following this for a day or two with hopes of bringing great news to our valued members. So hit me if I have missed something. 

Read more at ps3crunch. & PS3DevWiki

If I have missed any other sources of this juicy info. Please forgive me 

News Source@dantezteam & via the WEB

PSX-SCENE: The Pinnacle Scene Xenocracy

No comments: